Wednesday 14 November 2012

An Award Winning Week!



I was ecstatic  to receive the ‘Outstanding Artist’ award at Holmfirth Art Market  - it’s a huge vote of confidence.  A big THANK YOU to all the Art Market team and all the other lovely exhibitors and visitors too.  My prize is a free stand in June and support from the fabulous Fiona at Happy4pr.
Images copyright Michael J Oakes
Art MArket Outstanding Artist prize








A few days earlier I was proud to receive The Embroidery Magazine Prize at the Open Contemporary Craft Exhibition, Unit Twelve, Stafford – it’s wonderful that my new work is being so well received.
You can now purchase my work online  HERE and there’s a little ‘sale’ area HERE 

1 comment:

  1. well done! Always a nice feeling when things like this happen :)

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails