Friday 14 December 2012

My last newsletter of 2012...


You are receiving this email because info@dionneswift.co.uk is subscribed to Dionne's email list or you've bought/been in contact with me in recently. You can also view it here
Dionne Swift - Textile Artist
Christmas Star
Well the holidays are nearly here and I'm looking forward to some down time.  I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderfully creative New Year!
Thank you for following my mutterings, visiting my exhibitions and taking part in my workshops :-)
Take good care of your & yours

Dionne xxx
PS. Back in the New Year, refreshed and ready!

Dionne Swift
Textile Artist
'Mountfield'
12 Cinderhills Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD9 1EE
Mobile : 07974 747080
Friday 14 December 2012
Orange scrim
This weekend is the last online shopping weekend before Christmas - so let me make it a little easier for you.
Use MerryXmas at the checkout to get a fabulous discount
10% OFF ALL ARTWORK WORKSHOPS SUPPLIES
Visit site HERE
use by midnight [GMT] on 16th Dec

Tweet Button
Tweet this
Facebook Like Button
Like this on Facebook
Forward
Send to a friend - If you know someone who may be interested in receiving this newsletter, you can easily forward up to five copies at once .
Unsubscribe
Unsubscribe - If you no longer wish to receive this mail please unsubscribe .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails